Saturday 17 November 2012

Overslept :(

Have wasted most of the day and it seems the shed is not talking to me. This is largely due to the fact i overslept and i always feel like crap for the best part of the day when this happens.

A brief visit to the shed resulted in me wondering if i like the christmas cards i'm making and how the hell i'm ever going to get them finished!

I did briefly check on some resin projects and am chuffed with the purply skulls, i love these skulls and it baffles me as to why "they should be owls". I will be keeping a purple skull for myself and one is going to my friend Tan Grey for her fridge. I'm not sure if i will keep a fridge magnet or pendant. I wish the skulls were more popular cos i really love making them. However i have been attempting resin owls, the first would have worked brilliantly apart from me snapping the ear off!! The second attempt was messed up due to having to keep answering the door or phone! And now i'm out of resin.
Nevermind the trees worked well and are best as brooches or rings tried one as a pendant but not convinced.

Anyhoo heres to feeling more human and marmite on toast!!

1 comment:

  1. Your skulls sound fab, Cazz! I would love to see them when you make owls. Hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete