Sunday 23 December 2012

humbug

Have to say i'm still feeling a bit humbuggy about christmas. Would love to feel it but its just not happening this year for some reason. I have a 12-6pm shift tomorrow hopefully i will begin to feel festive once i get home.

Anyhoo i have finished crocheting this scarf today. Nice and easy to do and fairly quick. It started off as a scarf for my uncle but it was a case of right hook wrong wool so its ended up being nabbed by the mother.


Next i think maybe fingerless gloves to go with it, a crochet bowl....... If only i could wear hats without looking like day release doris. Anyhoo as i've been a very good girl i have it on good authority that santa is bringing me a crochet book and a crochet mag. Most of my wool is dk so hopefully i will be able to use it.

As of yesterday i've hit my first sale, online with a girt big mug of tea beside me always the best way. Have snagged a couple of birthday presents and another pair of jeans, very useful as i live in jeans.

Anyhoo hope you all have a Very Merry Christmas

 

No comments:

Post a Comment